• When you collect information from users. You may collect information when users place an order, sign up for an account, or access certain areas of your site. Think about all the times when you may ask users for personal information
• What information you collect. Will you simply ask users for their name and email address or will they be required to provide you with sensitive information such as their phone number, address, or social security number?
• How you use the information you collect. Many sites use the information they collect in order to make the users experience on the site more enjoyable or to provide users with product orders. You will want to specify in your policy exactly how you use the information that you collect.
• If users can access the information you collect to update, correct, or delete it. If users will have access to the information that they provide you should describe how they may access it and what changes or updates they will be able to make.
• Live Law. Live law provides a free website privacy template for Australian websites. This template generator is located at http://www.lawlive.com.au/australian-website-privacy-policy-template/.